Date: 12th & 13th January 2023
Service Rd, Sector 21, Dwarka, New Delhi
(VIEW IN MAP)
Registration time: 9 AM to 11 AM
Age Limit: (As of January 2023)
- Completed HSC (10+2) from a recognised board / university
- Minimum Height requirement (barefoot): Female – 157.5 cm (*Relaxation of 2.5 cms (1″) in height will be permissible for candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States and hilly areas, on production of Domicile Certificate of that area.)
- Weight: Proportionate to height. BMI- 18 to 22.
- Clear complexion, No visible Tattoos / Scars / Dental Bracers
- Good command in Hindi and English
- Applicants must be fully vaccinated
- Applicants must have a valid Indian passport
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to ±2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
Dress Code for Interview: Western Formal Outfit