The high-pitched, 360-degree campaign left a trail of memorable moments and also gave a shot in the arm for Madurai as a travel hub
Situated on the banks of river Vaigai, Madurai boasts of rich cultural heritage. The lofty temple towers of the city have earned it the tag ‘Athens of the East’. Madurai is the cultural capital of Tamil Nadu and is also called the Lotus City, the City of Temples and the City of Festivals.
Wait…why are we talking so much about Madurai? Because we have just successfully concluded a 360-degree campaign–The Madurai Express— here that led Air India Express to bond with people of this beautiful city like never before. It was more than just a coincidence that the campaign was carried out in the auspicious month of Avani.
What is the ‘Madurai Express’ that everyone is talking about? Yes. We will tell you about that. For many of us, Singapore is a dream destination and for some, it is just a dream. We spend months and years planning for this trip and then put off the plan for some reason or the other. We know, it’s hard.
Here, Air India Express can make things easy for you. But, how? With Air India Express, Madurai has got direct air connectivity with Singapore on all seven days! Whether it is a business tour or a leisure trip, board your flight from Madurai and let’s take care of the rest.
The campaign was to tell the people of Madurai and the surrounding districts that they should seize the opportunity and stop procrastinating their travel plan to Singapore. The rates will never be hard on your budget. We will ensure that.
- Air India Express conducted 10 days’ Daily Quiz Contest on the official Facebook page. People actively participated in the contest.
- Three winners were selected through a lucky draw held at Vishaal d Mal, Madurai. The winners– Kowsika A, Karthika Selvan P, Chandra Sekaran M.M – were awarded couple tickets to and fro Singapore at Vishaal d Mal. Daily prize winners were also rewarded.
- A flash mob was organized at the mall which upped the spirits of the participants and was a real crowd-puller. There were other exciting events too as part of the campaign.
- The campaign was conducted in association with Radio City. An RJ was engaged at the event to ensure the smooth conduct of the event.
- Gift hampers were handed over to participants and winners of the events at the mall.
- Roadshows, hoardings at vantage points, advertisements on public transport and FM radio spots widened the reach and scope of the program.
Thank you, Madurai, for making the campaign a smashing hit. So, why wait? Get ready, Singapore is calling!!!