Santiago Borja Lopez – a Quito, Ecuador-based pilot who is currently working for Ecuador Airlines. Whenever he is off-duty, he pulls out his camera to capture the magnificent sights he witnesses in air. From incredible storms to even lightning bolts – the photos he captures are truly magnificent.
Take a look at these magical photographs.
- ‘A Colossal Cumulonimbus Flashes Over The Pacific Ocean As We Circle Around It At 37000 Feet En Route To South America’
2. You would never see lightning like this.
3. Night Flashes, Atlantic Ocean.
4. An Ominous Storm Over Panama City.
5. Night Sky.
7. Flying Over The Colombian Amazonia About To Enter Ecuadorian Airspace To Descend Over The Andes Into Guayaquil.
8. Tormenta, Coast Of Venezuela, South America.
9. A Magnificent Storm Developing Over The Atlantic Ocean, A Few Miles South Of Jamaica.
10. Mooning Around, Super Moon, At 2,900m In Quito, Ecuador.