To ensure the safety of the passengers during domestic air travel, Ministry of Civil Aviation, India, and various State Governments have issued precautionary measures to be followed by the passengers.
Passengers are requested to go through the guidelines as laid down by the Ministry of Civil Aviation, India and concerned State Governments before booking the flight. Passengers may be denied air travel if they fail to comply with the issued guidelines issued.
SoP for International Passengers with Indian domestic connection flights:
International Arrival Passengers with Indian domestic connecting flights as their final destination would be allowed for the onward journey when exemption from institutional quarantine is granted by the State authorities concerned of the first airport of landing on the basis of a Negative RT-PCR Test Report conducted within 96 hours prior departure.
1. Complete Self Declaration Form on Arrival which must be submitted to APHO.
2. Undergo mandatory temperature screening.
3. The Negative RT-PCR Test Report will be validated and Stamped as accepted by the State Government official at arrival triage after which passengers will be allowed to exit the triage area without having to stamp their hand.
1. Passengers must install Arogyasethu app and fill in the self-declaration form. Details of the self-declaration form must be accurate, else penal action can be taken against the passenger.
2. Please ensure a valid domestic mobile number is provided in the booking.
3. It is mandatory that each and every passenger must do their web check-in/ tele check-in prior arrival at the airport.